CAP is in the process of updating its catalog for Fall 2015. Current prices for some of our more popular items are listed below.
Prices effective October 10, 2015.
TAYLORCRAFT DC / L-2 SERIES
001.A) STC for C85 engine upgrade 85 hp $ 450
001.B) STC for C90 engine upgrade 90 hp $ 475
001.C) STC for O200Aengine upgrade 100 hp $ 500
002) STC Config A for C85-8 engine upgrade with short engine mount $450
003) STC Config B for C85-12 engine upgrade with long engine mount, basic electrical system, and large baggage, $550
003.B) STC deviations for model 19 equivalent (# 2 + # 3) + Flight Manual and 1500 LB max wt. add $ $250 to base STC cost
004) STC optional maximum weight increase to 1280 LB add $150 to base STC cost
009) STC deviation for #1 above except substitute -12 engine add $75 to base STC cost
009.1) STC deviation for # 1 or #2 above except substitute O-200 de-rated to 85 hp.add $250 to base STC cost
028) STC deviation for # 1 or # 2 above except substitute O-200 rated at 100 hp add $450 to base STC cost
ANY VINTAGE AIRPLANE MODEL
017) Add a custom electrical system with starter, battery, and alternator (customer specs) $ 450 (includes battery structural approval)
025) Add a basic electrical system with starter and battery only (CAP specs) $ 350 (includes battery structural approval)
All prices include the drawings, STC approved paperwork, and/or DER approved paperwork in support of Major Alteration via FAA form 337.
We will provide additional catalog updates soon. Meanwhile, we will continue to honor the Fall 2013 prices for all items not listed above.
Regards.... C.A.P. management.